- Responsible for attending all the incoming calls, responding to them and transferring the call to the appropriate department.
- Greet the visitors at the office, register their names and contact details.
- Maintenance of important documents, files, records and spreadsheets in an organized manner.
- Provide assistance to the heads in the administration department.
- Responsible for keeping all the stationary items, in the organization, up to date and order for fresh stock.
- Supervise the housekeeping department and ensure that all the items are there in the stock.
- Attending to a visitor or customer present physically at office and maintaining a positive atmosphere.
- Sometimes be responsible for providing information about the services and products of the organization.
- Adhere to all the safety procedures and keep the management informed about any kind of unsafe situation.
- Responsible for attending meetings and trainings as per requirement, ensure the conference room is ready, arrange refreshments and also note down minutes of the meetings.
- Responsible for conferring and coordinating with other departments.
- Oversee sorting and distribution of incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail (envelopes, packages, etc.)
- Operate office equipment, such as photocopier, printers etc.
- Bookkeeping and issue invoices/cheques
- privy to personal or sensitive information
- Need to be trustworthy and respect confidentiality