Experience – 1-3 Yrs
Roles & Responsibilities:
• The incumbent will handle engagements related to GST and other Indirect Tax Laws, Appeals, Tax Restructuring, Tax Advisory and consulting pertaining to GST. The profile will also involve dealing with Indirect Tax Compliance.
• Implementation support to clients on GST projects
• Team along to support clients in implementing GST, undertake GST impact analysis, manage compliances under GST and identify transition issues.
• Understanding of client issues
• Ability to discuss basic technical issues, ask appropriate questions and gather relevant information from the client. Develops rapport with the lower levels of client management; response in a timely manner, displays commitment to outstanding client service.
• Awareness of services that the practice provided. •
Builds internal networks to develop an understanding of service line offerings and bring potential opportunities to the attention of the team.
• Networking & Identification of opportunities-Begins to identify new opportunities for existing clients. Networks internally within the peer group and other levels in the firm in order to gain an understanding of issues that may impact issues with his clients.
• Effective implementation and review of work programs. Updates the partner proactively on various work-related issues.
• Coordinates with the Partner the planning and management of assignments. • Provides timely and high-quality services and work products that exceed client expectations
• Qualified Chartered Accountant, experience of 1-3 years post qualification.
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Team Handling • Prior experience in Indirect Tax and assignments
• Open to travel
• Proficient in MS office
• Good analytical skills